Chandler, Cole, Cole, Anna Kate, and Davis eating popcorn and
watching a movie....
Davis made himself right at home at our house and went into the
kids rooms to get some toys to play with while the other kidw were
playing the Wii.. He is such an easy going little guy!
Mr. Chris/Daddy giving a lesson on how to play the Wii...
The next morning Chris got donuts for all the kiddos.. They ate the whole dozen!
We had the privledge of keeping our good friends, Marty and Stephanie's, 3 children
overnight while they went out for their 10 year anniv. Cole and Chandler had the best
time! Chris and I were so impressed at how well mannered and good natured
Anna Kate, Cole and Davis were.... all of them such sweet spirited, and beautiful
children.. I told Steph that I am sending my childeren to their house for a week
of lessons!!
Phone pictures!!!!!
13 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment