Tuesday, July 15, 2008

More New Mexico...

Me and Amber in Red River where we ate
outside with the kids... it was one of the most relaxing
meals of the trip because the kids were so happy to
be outside and enjoyed the river behind us.

Here we are.. waiting for our lunch.. Chandler

was coloring, which is her favorite thing to do

lately.

Oh my goodness!! This is my FAVORITE pic of the trip!

Chandler and Zane held hands all the time.. Amber and I looked up

from our bike and noticed Zane putting his arm around Chandler..

We about died! Then, (with a little help from us) Zane and Chandler

kissed:)) I know it's early, but I've started planning the wedding....

1 comment:

Amber said...

I have started the planning as well. But, if Chandler keeps calling me "Aunt Amber", Zane might think he is marrying his cousin...kinda weird. Although, nothing would make me happier than to have you all be "officially" part of the family!!! We could share grandkids! :)